How does it work?
Send us final PDFs and source data of your articles (inDesign, Word, etc.).
We will take care of the rest.
We will automatically:
- generate your journal's webpage
- extract metadata for Content registration in Crossref
- activate services like Reference Linking, Cited-by, Funder Registry, Crossmark, etc.
- send metadata to other databases like PubMed, Agricola, or EBSCO
- update your webpage when new metadata are available in Crossref
Do you only have PDFs available? We can extract metadata directly from PDFs as well as do everything mentioned above.
And what about old archive articles available only in paper form? No problem. We have more than 10 years of experience in converting paper documents to digitized archives.
Past and present customers
- Acta Veterinaria Brno
- Prague Medical Report
- Acta Medica (Hradec Králové)
- Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis
Online versions of these journals were created and are maintained by our company. Together with online production, DDS arranges XML coding of the corresponding metadata for these journals and their participation in the Crossref project.
Digitised backfile content published during the first 35 years was created by DDS. It covers scanning and converting of more than 50 000 pages.